Friday, May 4, 2012

Ugh Drama

I must admit, I haven't had a lot of stress in my life when it comes to drama. I avoid drama as much as I can because I realize what a waste of time it is. Most people don't bring their drama to me, and I don't create any, so I've had a pretty drama filled life, but just this past week, two drama situations that involve me, have come to my attention. I have to act on them and confront the people involved, but I'm terrible about confrontation. I'm a middle child, so I hate having issues and having to tell people that they are wrong. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, and I don't care what people think of me. The problem is, both situations I'm dealing with now involve me and someone else, so I can't just wave them off like I normally do. Another issue is that people in both situations want everything to be a secret, so I have two secrets that I have to keep and they're both drama related and ugh! They were both brought to me on the same night, so I'm wondering if God is testing me, getting me ready for possible drama in college. Sometimes in life, you can't avoid problems. Facing problems is something that middle children like me don't like to do. We like peace and we want everyone to get along. This isn't how real life is, so I guess the sooner I learn how to face problems and confront people the better. Why can't the world just get along? Posh on sin!

No comments:

Post a Comment