Sunday, June 24, 2012

This is the life!

Ahhh, I'm at a friend's grad party, just chillin on his hammock. I positively love hammocks. They are so comfy. Also, some of my friends are jamming some jazz music next to me. :) I am living the life! I love summer and this is what summer is all about. Hanging with friends, playing grad party volleyball (even though I don't play, I watch), and listening to a band. Music is my life, so if you play music, I'll be there. I'm just typing this because I wanted to document this awesome moment in my life. I'm going off to college in the fall, and my life will be changing drastically. Things will never be the same as they are right now. I have to enjoy the moment. Lately, I've been enjoying the idea of YOLO. I will only live once, so I have to enjoy the moment and take each day as it comes. I know it's good to have a plan, but it's also good to just take life one day at a time. So here's my lesson for today: Live life and enjoy where you are right now because nothing will ever be the same again. The people, the place, the environment, will all change, so take it all in while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment